Scrabble word: OSSIFY
Is OSSIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OSSIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - become bony
- verb - make rigid and set into a conventional pattern
- verb - cause to become hard and bony
- To change into bone; become bony.
- To become set in a rigidly conventional pattern: “The central ideas of liberalism have ossified” (Jeffrey Hart).
- To convert (a membrane or cartilage, for example) into bone.
- To mold into a rigidly conventional pattern.
- verb - to convert into bone
There are 6 letters in OSSIFY: F I O S S Y
Click to search all anagrams of OSSIFY plus a wildcard: OSSIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSSIFY
Images for OSSIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.