Scrabble word: OSSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSSIFY exist?
Definitions of OSSIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - become bony
- verb - make rigid and set into a conventional pattern
- verb - cause to become hard and bony
- To change into bone; become bony.
- To become set in a rigidly conventional pattern: “The central ideas of liberalism have ossified” (Jeffrey Hart).
- To convert (a membrane or cartilage, for example) into bone.
- To mold into a rigidly conventional pattern.
- verb - to convert into bone