Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORIGAMI
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIGAMI exist?
Definitions of ORIGAMI in dictionaries:
- noun - the Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds)
- The art or process, originating in Japan, of folding paper into shapes representing flowers and birds, for example.
- A decorative object made by folding paper.
- n - the Japanese art of paper folding
There are 7 letters in ORIGAMI: A G I I M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIGAMI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORIGAMI plus a wildcard: ORIGAMI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORIGAMI
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORIGAMI
- Fileorigami-crane.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Heart-Shaped origami Three Wisdoms
- origami Bow PDX Pursuit
- The Most Beautiful origami Art - My Modern Metropolis
- 30 origami Artwork Thats Fun but not Easy Web Design Burn
- Preston Scott Cohen and the origami Envelopes trend Someone ...
- Browse other models like the origami lily
- Enrica Dray origami Star Go origami
- 25 Pikachu - 3D origami by SophieEkard on deviantART
- Anicoma Diary Culturality Japan 5 origami aka Art of Paper-Folding