Scrabble word: ORGANIZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGANIZED exist?
Definitions of ORGANIZED in dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- verb - plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- verb - bring order and organization to
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - form or join a union
- adj - formed into a structured or coherent whole
- adj - methodical and efficient in arrangement or function
- adj - being a member of or formed into a labor union
- Functioning within a formal structure, as in the coordination and direction of activities.
- Affiliated in an organization, especially a union.
- Efficient and methodical.
- verb - to form into an orderly whole
There are 9 letters in ORGANIZED: A D E G I N O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANIZED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORGANIZED plus a wildcard: ORGANIZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORGANIZED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORGANIZED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.