Scrabble word: ORGANIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGANIZE exist?
Definitions of ORGANIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- verb - plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- verb - bring order and organization to
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - form or join a union
- To put together into an orderly, functional, structured whole.
- To arrange in a coherent form; systematize: organized her thoughts before speaking.
- To arrange in a desired pattern or structure: “The painting is organized about a young reaper enjoying his noonday rest” (William Carlos Williams).
- To induce (employees) to form or join a labor union.
- To induce the employees of (a business or an industry) to form or join a union: organize a factory.
- To develop into or assume an organic structure.
- To form or join an activist group, especially a labor union.
- verb - to form into an orderly whole