Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORGANIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGANIZE exist?
Definitions of ORGANIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- verb - plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- verb - bring order and organization to
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - form or join a union
- To put together into an orderly, functional, structured whole.
- To arrange in a coherent form; systematize: organized her thoughts before speaking.
- To arrange in a desired pattern or structure: “The painting is organized about a young reaper enjoying his noonday rest” (William Carlos Williams).
- To induce (employees) to form or join a labor union.
- To induce the employees of (a business or an industry) to form or join a union: organize a factory.
- To develop into or assume an organic structure.
- To form or join an activist group, especially a labor union.
- verb - to form into an orderly whole
There are 8 letters in ORGANIZE: A E G I N O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORGANIZE plus a wildcard: ORGANIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORGANIZE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORGANIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.