Scrabble word: ORDINANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDINANCE exist?
Definitions of ORDINANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative rule
- noun - a statute enacted by a city government
- noun - the act of ordaining
- An authoritative command or order.
- A custom or practice established by long usage.
- A Christian rite, especially the Eucharist.
- A statute or regulation, especially one enacted by a city government.
There are 9 letters in ORDINANCE: A C D E I N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDINANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORDINANCE plus a wildcard: ORDINANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDINANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDINANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.