Scrabble word: ORDERLY
Is ORDERLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ORDERLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a soldier who serves as an attendant to a superior officer
- noun - a male hospital attendant who has general duties that do not involve the medical treatment of patients
- adj - devoid of violence or disruption
- adj - clean or organized
- Free from disorder; neat: an orderly room.
- Having a systematic arrangement: an orderly universe.
- Marked by or adhering to method or system: orderly in the upkeep of his rooms.
- Devoid of violence or disruption; peaceful: an orderly transition of governments.
- An attendant who does routine, nonmedical work in a hospital.
- Systematically; regularly.
There are 7 letters in ORDERLY: D E L O R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDERLY
Click to search all anagrams of ORDERLY plus a wildcard: ORDERLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDERLY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDERLY
Lookup in Wiki for ORDERLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.