Scrabble word: ORDERLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDERLY exist?
Definitions of ORDERLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a soldier who serves as an attendant to a superior officer
- noun - a male hospital attendant who has general duties that do not involve the medical treatment of patients
- adj - devoid of violence or disruption
- adj - clean or organized
- Free from disorder; neat: an orderly room.
- Having a systematic arrangement: an orderly universe.
- Marked by or adhering to method or system: orderly in the upkeep of his rooms.
- Devoid of violence or disruption; peaceful: an orderly transition of governments.
- An attendant who does routine, nonmedical work in a hospital.
- Systematically; regularly.