Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPPROBRIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPPROBRIUM exist?
Definitions of OPPROBRIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - state of disgrace resulting from public abuse
- noun - a state of extreme dishonor
- Disgrace arising from exceedingly shameful conduct; ignominy.
- Scornful reproach or contempt: a term of opprobrium.
- A cause of shame or disgrace.
There are 10 letters in OPPROBRIUM: B I M O O P P R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPPROBRIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPPROBRIUM plus a wildcard: OPPROBRIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPPROBRIUM
10 letter words
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPPROBRIUM
- It was over thirty years ago that I began to read books on Sufism by ...
- Discover GOP opprobrium Bill OReilly on Sandra Fluke.....
- Bristol Palin Is Pregnant Let The opprobrium Begin
- Overkill - (2010) Ironbound [FULL ALBUM]
- opprobrium - Mandatory Evac Vinyl Records CDs and LPs
- Thomas Jefferson and the Barbary Pirates Standing Against Islamists ...
- these financial experts read between the opprobrium gangster is short
- Dominus - soundmaven.com
- And Ron Parlman as Ookla the Mok.
- Annibale Carracci