Scrabble word: OPPONENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPPONENT exist?
Definitions of OPPONENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a contestant that you are matched against
- noun - someone who offers opposition
- adj - characterized by active hostility
- Acting against an antagonist or opposing force: opponent armies.
- These nouns all mean one who offers opposition.
- noun - one that opposes another
There are 8 letters in OPPONENT: E N N O O P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPPONENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPPONENT plus a wildcard: OPPONENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPPONENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPPONENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.