Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPERCULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERCULUM exist?
Definitions of OPERCULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard flap serving as a cover for (a) the gill slits in fishes or (b) the opening of the shell in certain gastropods when the body is retracted
- A lid or flap covering an aperture, such as the gill cover in some fishes or the horny shell cover in snails or other mollusks.
- n - an anatomical part that serves as a lid or cover
There are 9 letters in OPERCULUM: C E L M O P R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERCULUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERCULUM plus a wildcard: OPERCULUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERCULUM
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERCULUM
- The operculum of a smallmouth bass I took this photo prior to ...
- operculum (brain) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Above is an example of an operculum that was removed with use of a ...
- Murex operculum Buy from Mengako Co. Ltd.. Cameroon - Sud-Ouest ...
- Channeled whelks and Knobbed whelks both inhabit Barnegat Bay
- Shell of a freshwater snail with the operculum in place
- They never looked at what negative effects these snails could have in ...
- SH001 - operculum Turbo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.