Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ONTOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ONTOLOGY exist?
Definitions of ONTOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) a rigorous and exhaustive organization of some knowledge domain that is usually hierarchical and contains all the relevant entities and their relations
- noun - the metaphysical study of the nature of being and existence
- The branch of metaphysics that deals with the nature of being.
- n - the branch of philosophy that deals with being
There are 8 letters in ONTOLOGY: G L N O O O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ONTOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ONTOLOGY plus a wildcard: ONTOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ONTOLOGY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ONTOLOGY
- ... Class Hierarchy of the CHIL ontology Fragment (as of March 14th 2012
- ... the ontology Summit 2007 (intended as a Template for discourse
- Figure 1 Vehicle ontology
- Philosophy of information Against Digital ontology
- Clickhere to download XML version of the domain-level ontology
- An Upper ontology for Services
- Figure 1 A part of Wine ontology showing different Wines in RDF ...
- Figure 6. Example ontology
- Genetologic Research ontology
- ontology- The study of conceptions of reality and the nature of being ...