Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OMNIVORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OMNIVORE exist?
Definitions of OMNIVORE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who eats all kinds of foods
- noun - an animal that feeds on both animal and vegetable substances
- An omnivorous person or animal.
- One that takes in everything available, as with the mind.
- n - an animal that eats all kinds of food
There are 8 letters in OMNIVORE: E I M N O O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OMNIVORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OMNIVORE plus a wildcard: OMNIVORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OMNIVORE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OMNIVORE
- omnivore Writing for Nature
- omnivores eat both plants and meat. Chickens are omnivores. They eat ...
- omnivore (Black Bear aka Ursus americanus)
- Example of omnivore
- Raton laveur (mammifre omnivore) - La Nature en Vedette
- What My Puppy Taught Me About Being an omnivore TreeHugger
- Steak At Stake by Robert Westerlund - Advanced Photoshop
- omnivore Photograph by Douglas McPherson - omnivore Fine Art Prints ...