Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFSIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSIDES exist?
Definitions of OFFSIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - (sport) the mistake of occupying an illegal position on the playing field (in football, soccer, ice hockey, field hockey, etc.)
- adj - illegally beyond a prescribed line or area or ahead of the ball or puck
- n - an improper football play
There are 8 letters in OFFSIDES: D E F F I O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSIDES plus a wildcard: OFFSIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSIDES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFSIDES
- Aerys offsides NFL
- Aerys offsides Tight End Tuesday Colin Kaepernick
- Aerys offsides 2013 NFL Playoff and Super Bowl XLVII Predictions ...
- Aerys offsides Dallas Cowboys
- Aerys offsides Redskins Round Up News and Bye Week
- New Hornets Uniforms offsides With Fletcher Mackel
- Aerys offsides Humbled Harbaugh at blame for 49ers Giant fail
- Aerys offsides Tight End Tuesday Eric Decker
- offsides Kullar
- caffeine & offsides
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.