Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSIDE exist?
Definitions of OFFSIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - (sport) the mistake of occupying an illegal position on the playing field (in football, soccer, ice hockey, field hockey, etc.)
- adj - illegally beyond a prescribed line or area or ahead of the ball or puck
- adv - illegally in advance of the ball or puck
- An offside motion or play.
- n - an improper football play
There are 7 letters in OFFSIDE: D E F F I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFSIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSIDE plus a wildcard: OFFSIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFSIDE
- ... The next great Italian manager - The offside - Juventus blog
- Marco Boriello Never Subtle - The offside - HABs offside blog
- FIFAs offside Video
- Matt Cardle Apologises To Biffy Clyro Fans Caughtoffside
- Soccer Football Jokes World Cup Jokes offside rule -women e ...
- In Praise of Hip-Dips - The offside - HABs offside blog
- Liverpool Launch New 201213 Warrior Sports Home Kit New Shirt Is Top ...
- Marseille Preview - The offside - Real Madrid blog
- offsideGame Soccer Association Football The offside Rule in Soccer ...
- Join the FREE Caughtoffside Fantasy Football League and Win Big Prizes ...