Scrabble word: OFFSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSIDE exist?
Definitions of OFFSIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - (sport) the mistake of occupying an illegal position on the playing field (in football, soccer, ice hockey, field hockey, etc.)
- adj - illegally beyond a prescribed line or area or ahead of the ball or puck
- adv - illegally in advance of the ball or puck
- An offside motion or play.
- noun - an improper football play
There are 7 letters in OFFSIDE: D E F F I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFSIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSIDE plus a wildcard: OFFSIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFSIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.