Scrabble word: OFFSHORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSHORE exist?
Definitions of OFFSHORE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of winds) coming from the land
- adj - at some distance from the shore
- adv - away from shore
- Moving or directed away from the shore: an offshore wind.
- Located at a distance from the shore: an offshore mooring; offshore oil-drilling platforms.
- Located or based in a foreign country and not subject to tax laws: offshore bank accounts; offshore investments.
- Away from the shore: The storm moved offshore.
- At a distance from the shore: a boat moored offshore.
- noun - an area of submerged land out from the shore