Scrabble word: OFFSHORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSHORE exist?
Definitions of OFFSHORE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of winds) coming from the land
- adj - at some distance from the shore
- adv - away from shore
- Moving or directed away from the shore: an offshore wind.
- Located at a distance from the shore: an offshore mooring; offshore oil-drilling platforms.
- Located or based in a foreign country and not subject to tax laws: offshore bank accounts; offshore investments.
- Away from the shore: The storm moved offshore.
- At a distance from the shore: a boat moored offshore.
- noun - an area of submerged land out from the shore
There are 8 letters in OFFSHORE: E F F H O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFSHORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSHORE plus a wildcard: OFFSHORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSHORE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFSHORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.