Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFSHORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSHORE exist?
Definitions of OFFSHORE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of winds) coming from the land
- adj - at some distance from the shore
- adv - away from shore
- Moving or directed away from the shore: an offshore wind.
- Located at a distance from the shore: an offshore mooring; offshore oil-drilling platforms.
- Located or based in a foreign country and not subject to tax laws: offshore bank accounts; offshore investments.
- Away from the shore: The storm moved offshore.
- At a distance from the shore: a boat moored offshore.
- n - an area of submerged land out from the shore
There are 8 letters in OFFSHORE: E F F H O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFSHORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSHORE plus a wildcard: OFFSHORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSHORE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFSHORE
- offshore oil drilling brazil 300x200 Oil news The fight over offshore ...
- offshore Platform
- TODO AB offshore application pictures of TODO-MATIC couplings ball ...
- ... Footprints Archive offshore Wind and offshore Oil Rigs
- offshore PlatformsOil Rigs Ben Mayfield
- offshore drilling platform - photopicture definition - offshore ...
- FileGulf offshore Platform.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- offshore drilling offshore drilling
- offshore-JOB.net View Pictures from offshore Oilrigs Tankers ...
- offshore Drilling Platforms