Scrabble word: OFFSHOOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSHOOT exist?
Definitions of OFFSHOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural consequence of development
- Something that branches out or derives its existence or origin from a particular source.
- A branch, descendant, or member of a family or social group.
- A lateral shoot from the main stem of a plant.
- noun - a lateral shoot from a main stem
There are 8 letters in OFFSHOOT: F F H O O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFSHOOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSHOOT plus a wildcard: OFFSHOOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSHOOT
Images for OFFSHOOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.