Scrabble word: OFFSETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFSETTING exist?
Definitions of OFFSETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - a compensating equivalent
- noun - a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- noun - a natural consequence of development
- noun - a plate makes an inked impression on a rubber-blanketed cylinder, which in turn transfers it to the paper
- noun - structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
- verb - to compensate for
There are 10 letters in OFFSETTING: E F F G I N O S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFSETTING plus a wildcard: OFFSETTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFSETTING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFSETTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.