Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFLOAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFLOAD exist?
Definitions of OFFLOAD in dictionaries:
- verb - transfer to a peripheral device, of computer data
- verb - take the load off (a container or vehicle)
- To unload (a vehicle or container).
- To transfer (data) to a peripheral device.
- To get rid of and pass on to another: “He does come close to offloading some of the blame for the launch on... the dear old media” (Meg Greenfield).
- verb - to remove the load or cargo from
There are 7 letters in OFFLOAD: A D F F L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFLOAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFLOAD plus a wildcard: OFFLOAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFLOAD
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFLOAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.