Scrabble word: OFFICIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICIATE exist?
Definitions of OFFICIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - act in an official capacity in a ceremony or religious ritual, such as a wedding
- verb - perform duties attached to a particular office or place or function
- To perform the duties and functions of an office or a position of authority.
- To serve as an officiant.
- To serve as a referee or an umpire.
There are 9 letters in OFFICIATE: A C E F F I I O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFICIATE plus a wildcard: OFFICIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFICIATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFICIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.