Scrabble word: OFFICIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICIAL exist?
Definitions of OFFICIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who holds or is invested with an office
- noun - someone who administers the rules of a game or sport
- adj - having official authority or sanction
- adj - of or relating to an office
- adj - verified officially
- adj - conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline
- adj - (of a church) given official status as a national or state institution
- Of or relating to an office or a post of authority: official duties.
- Authorized by a proper authority; authoritative: official permission.
- Holding office or serving in a public capacity: an official representative.
- Characteristic of or befitting a person of authority; formal: an official banquet.
- Authorized by or contained in the U.
- One who holds an office or a position, especially one who acts in a subordinate capacity for an institution such as a corporation or governmental agency.
- A referee or an umpire.
- noun - one that holds a position of authority