Scrabble word: OFFICIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFICIAL exist?
Definitions of OFFICIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who holds or is invested with an office
- noun - someone who administers the rules of a game or sport
- adj - having official authority or sanction
- adj - of or relating to an office
- adj - verified officially
- adj - conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline
- adj - (of a church) given official status as a national or state institution
- Of or relating to an office or a post of authority: official duties.
- Authorized by a proper authority; authoritative: official permission.
- Holding office or serving in a public capacity: an official representative.
- Characteristic of or befitting a person of authority; formal: an official banquet.
- Authorized by or contained in the U.
- One who holds an office or a position, especially one who acts in a subordinate capacity for an institution such as a corporation or governmental agency.
- A referee or an umpire.
- noun - one that holds a position of authority
There are 8 letters in OFFICIAL: A C F F I I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFICIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFICIAL plus a wildcard: OFFICIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFICIAL
Images for OFFICIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.