Scrabble word: OFFHAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFHAND exist?
Definitions of OFFHAND in dictionaries:
- adj - with little or no preparation or forethought
- adj - casually thoughtless or inconsiderate
- adv - without previous thought or preparation
- adv - in a casually inconsiderate manner
- Without preparation or forethought; extemporaneously.
- adv - without preparation
There are 7 letters in OFFHAND: A D F F H N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFHAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFHAND plus a wildcard: OFFHAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFHAND
Images for OFFHAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.