Scrabble word: OFFENSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENSIVE exist?
Definitions of OFFENSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- adj - violating or tending to violate or offend against
- adj - for the purpose of attack rather than defense
- adj - causing anger or annoyance
- adj - morally offensive
- adj - unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses
- adj - substitute a harsher or distasteful term for a mild one
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- Disagreeable to the senses: an offensive odor.
- Causing anger, displeasure, resentment, or affront: an offensive gesture.
- Making an attack: The offensive troops gained ground quickly.
- Of, relating to, or designed for attack: offensive weapons.
- Of or relating to a team having possession of a ball or puck: the offensive line.
- An attitude or a position of attack: a peace offensive.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “extremely unpleasant to the senses or feelings”: an offensive remark; disgusting language; a loathsome disease; a nasty smell; a repellent demand; repulsive behavior; revolting food; vile thoughts.
There are 9 letters in OFFENSIVE: E E F F I N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFENSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFENSIVE plus a wildcard: OFFENSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFENSIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFENSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.