Scrabble word: OFFENSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENSES exist?
Definitions of OFFENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of politeness
- noun - a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- noun - a violation of a moral or social code
There are 8 letters in OFFENSES: E E F F N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFENSES plus a wildcard: OFFENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFENSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFENSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.