Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFENSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENSES exist?
Definitions of OFFENSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of politeness
- noun - a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- n - a violation of a moral or social code
There are 8 letters in OFFENSES: E E F F N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFENSES plus a wildcard: OFFENSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFENSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFENSES
- Contact Us Today for a free Consultation
- Annoying offenses
- multi-category hate crime incidents offenses and victims.
- theft offenses forgery fraud offenses traffic offenses probation ...
- Echange Pardonnez nos offenses par Romain Sardou - livres d ...
- Juvenile offenses Defense Attorney St. Peterburg FL Personal Injury ...
- Traffic offenses in Williamson and Bell County
- Vancouver Washington Traffic offenses
- EUGENE-Driving-offenses-Fail-to-comply-with-citation-Driving-offenses ...
- PreventDelinquency Child Threat - Sexual offenses