Scrabble word: OCCUPATION
Is OCCUPATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OCCUPATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- noun - the control of a country by military forces of a foreign power
- noun - any activity that occupies a person's attention
- noun - the act of occupying or taking possession of a building
- noun - the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied
- An activity that serves as one’s regular source of livelihood; a vocation.
- An activity engaged in especially as a means of passing time; an avocation.
- The act or process of holding or possessing a place.
- The state of being held or possessed.
- Invasion, conquest, and control of a nation or territory by foreign armed forces.
- The military government exercising control over an occupied nation or territory.
There are 10 letters in OCCUPATION: A C C I N O O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCUPATION
Click to search all anagrams of OCCUPATION plus a wildcard: OCCUPATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCUPATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCUPATION
Lookup in Wiki for OCCUPATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.