Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBSIDIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSIDIAN exist?
Definitions of OBSIDIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - acid or granitic glass formed by the rapid cooling of lava without crystallization
- A usually black or banded, hard volcanic glass that displays shiny, curved surfaces when fractured and is formed by rapid cooling of lava.
- n - a volcanic glass
There are 8 letters in OBSIDIAN: A B D I I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSIDIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSIDIAN plus a wildcard: OBSIDIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSIDIAN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSIDIAN
- ... Of The Day Snowflake obsidian. Tis the season RockHoundBlog
- 15. obsidian
- obsidian The specimen shown above is about two inches (five ...
- obsidian Snowflake - The Crystal Healer
- Snowflake obsidian rough. Image iStockphoto Fernando Sanchez.
- obsidian (Volcanic Silica Glass)
- left) obsidian
- obsidian IS HOT STUFF
- Snowflake obsidian gemstone meaning
- obsidian - E4170217 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.