Scrabble word: OBSERVATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSERVATION exist?
Definitions of OBSERVATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making and recording a measurement
- noun - the act of observing
- noun - a remark expressing careful consideration
- noun - facts learned by observing
- noun - the act of noticing or paying attention
- The act or faculty of observing.
- The fact of being observed.
- The act of noting and recording something, such as a phenomenon, with instruments.
- The result or record of such notation: a meteorological observation.
- A comment or remark.
- An inference or a judgment that is acquired from or based on observing.
There are 11 letters in OBSERVATION: A B E I N O O R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSERVATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSERVATION plus a wildcard: OBSERVATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSERVATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSERVATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.