Scrabble word: OBSERVANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSERVANCE exist?
Definitions of OBSERVANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of observing
- noun - a formal event performed on a special occasion
- noun - the act of noticing or paying attention
- noun - conformity with law or custom or practice etc.
- The act or practice of observing or complying with a law, custom, command, or rule.
- The act or custom of keeping or celebrating a holiday or other ritual occasion.
- A customary rite or ceremony.
- The act of watching; observation: “Consider how much intellect was needed in the architect, and how much observance of nature” (John Ruskin).
- The rule governing a religious order.
There are 10 letters in OBSERVANCE: A B C E E N O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSERVANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSERVANCE plus a wildcard: OBSERVANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSERVANCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSERVANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.