Scrabble word: OBSCURITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSCURITY exist?
Definitions of OBSCURITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand
- noun - an obscure and unimportant standing
- noun - the state of being indistinct or indefinite for lack of adequate illumination
- Deficiency or absence of light; darkness.
- The quality or condition of being unknown: “Even utter obscurity need not be an obstacle to [political] success” (New Republic).
- One that is unknown.
- The quality or condition of being imperfectly known or difficult to understand: “writings meant to be understood... by all, composed without deliberate obscurity or hidden motives” (National Review).
- An instance of being imperfectly known or difficult to understand.
There are 9 letters in OBSCURITY: B C I O R S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSCURITY plus a wildcard: OBSCURITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSCURITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSCURITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.