Scrabble word: OBSCURANTISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSCURANTISM exist?
Definitions of OBSCURANTISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of opposition to enlightenment or the spread of knowledge
- noun - a deliberate act intended to make something obscure
- The principles or practice of obscurants.
- A policy of withholding information from the public.
- A style in art and literature characterized by deliberate vagueness or obliqueness.
- An example or instance of this style.
There are 12 letters in OBSCURANTISM: A B C I M N O R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSCURANTISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSCURANTISM plus a wildcard: OBSCURANTISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSCURANTISM
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSCURANTISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.