Scrabble word: OBSCURANTISM
Is OBSCURANTISM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OBSCURANTISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of opposition to enlightenment or the spread of knowledge
- noun - a deliberate act intended to make something obscure
- The principles or practice of obscurants.
- A policy of withholding information from the public.
- A style in art and literature characterized by deliberate vagueness or obliqueness.
- An example or instance of this style.