Scrabble word: OBSCENITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSCENITY exist?
Definitions of OBSCENITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of behaving in an obscene manner
- noun - an offensive or indecent word or phrase
- noun - an obscene act
- The state or quality of being obscene.
- Indecency, lewdness, or offensiveness in behavior, expression, or appearance.
- Something, such as a word, an act, or an expression, that is indecent or lewd.
- Something that is offensive or repulsive to the senses: “What had once been a gentle hill covered with lush grass turned into a brown obscenity of bare earth and smoke” (Tom Clancy).
There are 9 letters in OBSCENITY: B C E I N O S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSCENITY plus a wildcard: OBSCENITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSCENITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSCENITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.