Scrabble word: OBSCENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSCENE exist?
Definitions of OBSCENE in dictionaries:
- adj - designed to incite to indecency or lust
- adj - offensive to the mind
- adj - suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- Offensive to accepted standards of decency or modesty.
- Inciting lustful feelings; lewd.
- Offensive or repulsive to the senses; loathsome: “The way he writes about the disease that killed her is simply obscene” (Michael Korda).
- adj - not decent
There are 7 letters in OBSCENE: B C E E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSCENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSCENE plus a wildcard: OBSCENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSCENE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSCENE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.