Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBLIQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLIQUE exist?
Definitions of OBLIQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - any grammatical case other than the nominative
- noun - a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- adj - slanting or inclined in direction or course or position--neither parallel nor perpendicular nor right-angled
- adj - indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way
- Having a slanting or sloping direction, course, or position; inclined.
- Designating geometric lines or planes that are neither parallel nor perpendicular.
- Having sides of unequal length or form: an oblique leaf.
- Situated in a slanting position; not transverse or longitudinal: oblique muscles or ligaments.
- Indirect or evasive: oblique political maneuvers.
- Devious, misleading, or dishonest: gave oblique answers to the questions.
- Not direct in descent; collateral.
- Designating any noun case except the nominative or the vocative.
- An oblique thing, such as a line, direction, or muscle.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 7 letters in OBLIQUE: B E I L O Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLIQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBLIQUE plus a wildcard: OBLIQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLIQUE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBLIQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.