Scrabble word: NOUMENON
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOUMENON exist?
Definitions of NOUMENON in dictionaries:
- noun - the intellectual conception of a thing as it is in itself, not as it is known through perception
- An object that can be intuited only by the intellect and not perceived by the senses.
- An object independent of intellectual intuition of it or of sensuous perception of it.
- In the philosophy of Kant, an object, such as the soul, that cannot be known through perception, although its existence can be demonstrated.
- adj - an object of intellectual intuition [n -MENA] : NOUMENAL