Scrabble word: NOUMENON
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOUMENON exist?
Definitions of NOUMENON in dictionaries:
- noun - the intellectual conception of a thing as it is in itself, not as it is known through perception
- An object that can be intuited only by the intellect and not perceived by the senses.
- An object independent of intellectual intuition of it or of sensuous perception of it.
- In the philosophy of Kant, an object, such as the soul, that cannot be known through perception, although its existence can be demonstrated.
- adj - an object of intellectual intuition [n -MENA] : NOUMENAL
There are 8 letters in NOUMENON: E M N N N O O U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOUMENON plus a wildcard: NOUMENON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOUMENON
Images for NOUMENON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.