Scrabble word: NORTHERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORTHERN exist?
Definitions of NORTHERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a dialect of Middle English that developed into Scottish Lallans
- adj - in or characteristic of a region of the United States north of (approximately) the Mason-Dixon line
- adj - situated in or oriented toward the north
- adj - coming from the north
- adj - situated in or coming from regions of the north
- Situated in, toward, or facing the north.
- Coming from the north: northern breezes.
- Native to or growing in the north.
- Often Northern.
- Being north of the equator.
- noun - a person living in the north