Scrabble word: NORTHERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORTHERN exist?
Definitions of NORTHERN in dictionaries:
- noun - a dialect of Middle English that developed into Scottish Lallans
- adj - in or characteristic of a region of the United States north of (approximately) the Mason-Dixon line
- adj - situated in or oriented toward the north
- adj - coming from the north
- adj - situated in or coming from regions of the north
- Situated in, toward, or facing the north.
- Coming from the north: northern breezes.
- Native to or growing in the north.
- Often Northern.
- Being north of the equator.
- noun - a person living in the north
There are 8 letters in NORTHERN: E H N N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NORTHERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NORTHERN plus a wildcard: NORTHERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NORTHERN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NORTHERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.