Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NONVIOLENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONVIOLENCE exist?
Definitions of NONVIOLENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - peaceful resistance to a government by fasting or refusing to cooperate
- Lack of violence.
- The doctrine, policy, or practice of rejecting violence in favor of peaceful tactics as a means of gaining political objectives.
There are 11 letters in NONVIOLENCE: C E E I L N N N O O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NONVIOLENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NONVIOLENCE plus a wildcard: NONVIOLENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NONVIOLENCE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NONVIOLENCE
- Occupy Non-Violence Occupy Harrisonburg
- non violence and why to choose peace over violence
- nonviolence International (NI) assistsindividuals organizations and ...
- Gandhi said nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of ...
- Practice nonviolence
- nonviolence another path english la non violence une autre voie
- More from Richard Rohr on the revolutionary nature of Jesus life ...
- Hastings on nonviolence Ending the Good War
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.