Scrabble word: NIHILISM
Is NIHILISM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NIHILISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a revolutionary doctrine that advocates destruction of the social system for its own sake
- noun - the delusion that things (or everything, including the self) do not exist
- noun - complete denial of all established authority and institutions
- An extreme form of skepticism that denies all existence.
- A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
- Rejection of all distinctions in moral or religious value and a willingness to repudiate all previous theories of morality or religious belief.
- The belief that destruction of existing political or social institutions is necessary for future improvement.
- A diffuse, revolutionary movement of mid 19th-century Russia that scorned authority and tradition and believed in reason, materialism, and radical change in society and government through terrorism and assassination.
- A delusion, experienced in some mental disorders, that the world or one’s mind, body, or self does not exist.
- noun - a doctrine that denies traditional values
There are 8 letters in NIHILISM: H I I I L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIHILISM
Click to search all anagrams of NIHILISM plus a wildcard: NIHILISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIHILISM
Images for NIHILISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.