Scrabble word: NIHILISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIHILISM exist?
Definitions of NIHILISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a revolutionary doctrine that advocates destruction of the social system for its own sake
- noun - the delusion that things (or everything, including the self) do not exist
- noun - complete denial of all established authority and institutions
- An extreme form of skepticism that denies all existence.
- A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
- Rejection of all distinctions in moral or religious value and a willingness to repudiate all previous theories of morality or religious belief.
- The belief that destruction of existing political or social institutions is necessary for future improvement.
- A diffuse, revolutionary movement of mid 19th-century Russia that scorned authority and tradition and believed in reason, materialism, and radical change in society and government through terrorism and assassination.
- A delusion, experienced in some mental disorders, that the world or one’s mind, body, or self does not exist.
- noun - a doctrine that denies traditional values