Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIBBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIBBED exist?
Definitions of NIBBED in dictionaries:
- noun - the writing point of a pen
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- adj - (used of pens) having a writing point or nib especially of a certain kind
- v - to provide with a penpoint
There are 6 letters in NIBBED: B B D E I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIBBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIBBED plus a wildcard: NIBBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIBBED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NIBBED
- almonds roasted nibbed these nibbed products are between 2mm to 6mm in ...
- Clear nibbed Floor Mats Car Floor Mats Custom Car Floor Mats
- Home Shop Food nibbed Almonds
- Walnuts nibbed 10kg Bulk
- pistachio nuts nibbed these nibbed products are between 2mm to 6mm in ...
- ... nibbed pen on a notepad . A gold nibbed pen on a spiral bound notepad
- Pecan Nuts - nibbed
- Waverley Roasted nibbed Peanuts 1kg Britstore
- Hazelnuts - Roasted nibbed
- Ceres nibbed Almonds 250g - HealthfoodsUK - Wide range of natural ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.