Scrabble word: NEWSPAPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWSPAPER exist?
Definitions of NEWSPAPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets
- noun - a business firm that publishes newspapers
- noun - the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- noun - cheap paper made from wood pulp and used for printing newspapers
- A publication, usually issued daily or weekly, containing current news, editorials, feature articles, and usually advertising.
- Often used to modify another noun: a newspaper reporter; newspaper sales.
There are 9 letters in NEWSPAPER: A E E N P P R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWSPAPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWSPAPER plus a wildcard: NEWSPAPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWSPAPER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEWSPAPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.