Scrabble word: NEUTRALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEUTRALIZE exist?
Definitions of NEUTRALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make politically neutral and thus inoffensive
- verb - make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of
- verb - oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - make incapable of military action
- verb - make chemically neutral
- To make neutral.
- To counterbalance or counteract the effect of; render ineffective.
- To declare neutral and therefore inviolable during a war.
- To make (a solution) neutral.
- To cause (an acid or a base) to undergo neutralization.
- To counteract the effect of (a drug or toxin).
- To remove as a threat, especially by killing.
There are 10 letters in NEUTRALIZE: A E E I L N R T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEUTRALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEUTRALIZE plus a wildcard: NEUTRALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEUTRALIZE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEUTRALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.