Scrabble word: NEIGHBORHOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEIGHBORHOOD exist?
Definitions of NEIGHBORHOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - a surrounding or nearby region
- noun - people living near one another
- noun - the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
- noun - an area within a city or town that has some distinctive features (especially one forming a community)
- A district or an area with distinctive characteristics: a neighborhood of fine homes; an ethnic neighborhood.
- The people who live near one another or in a particular district or area: The noise upset the entire neighborhood.
- The surrounding area; vicinity: happened to be in the neighborhood.
- Approximate amount or range: in the neighborhood of five million dollars.
- Friendliness appropriate to a neighbor: a feeling of neighborhood.
- The set of points surrounding a specified point, each of which is within a certain, usually small distance from the specified point.
There are 12 letters in NEIGHBORHOOD: B D E G H H I N O O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEIGHBORHOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEIGHBORHOOD plus a wildcard: NEIGHBORHOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEIGHBORHOOD
12 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEIGHBORHOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.