Scrabble word: NEIGHBORHOOD
Is NEIGHBORHOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEIGHBORHOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a surrounding or nearby region
- noun - people living near one another
- noun - the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
- noun - an area within a city or town that has some distinctive features (especially one forming a community)
- A district or an area with distinctive characteristics: a neighborhood of fine homes; an ethnic neighborhood.
- The people who live near one another or in a particular district or area: The noise upset the entire neighborhood.
- The surrounding area; vicinity: happened to be in the neighborhood.
- Approximate amount or range: in the neighborhood of five million dollars.
- Friendliness appropriate to a neighbor: a feeling of neighborhood.
- The set of points surrounding a specified point, each of which is within a certain, usually small distance from the specified point.
There are 12 letters in NEIGHBORHOOD: B D E G H H I N O O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEIGHBORHOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEIGHBORHOOD, to go: NEIGHBORHOOD?
Rearrange the letters in NEIGHBORHOOD and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
8 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
7 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
6 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
5 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
4 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
3 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
2 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
Images for NEIGHBORHOOD
Lookup in Wiki for NEIGHBORHOOD
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.