Scrabble word: NEGOTIABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGOTIABLE exist?
Definitions of NEGOTIABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being passed or negotiated
- adj - able to be negotiated or arranged by compromise
- adj - legally transferable to the ownership of another
- Easy or possible to negotiate or be negotiated: negotiable demands; a negotiable road.
- Transferable from one person to another by delivery or by delivery and endorsement: negotiable securities.
There are 10 letters in NEGOTIABLE: A B E E G I L N O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEGOTIABLE plus a wildcard: NEGOTIABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEGOTIABLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEGOTIABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.