Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEGLIGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGLIGENT exist?
Definitions of NEGLIGENT in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by neglect and undue lack of concern
- Characterized by or inclined to neglect, especially habitually.
- Characterized by careless ease or informality; casual.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “guilty of a lack of due care or concern”: an accident caused by a negligent driver; was derelict in his civic responsibilities; lax in attending classes; neglectful of her own financial security; remiss of you not to pay your bill; slack in maintaining discipline.
There are 9 letters in NEGLIGENT: E E G G I L N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGLIGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEGLIGENT plus a wildcard: NEGLIGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEGLIGENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEGLIGENT
- devonandnicole.com Blog Archive negligent Dad
- negligent Hiring AccuScreen
- Never neglect details. When everyones mind is dulled or distracted ...
- negligent Collateral Collapse Free listening concerts stats ...
- ... chameleon change pesticides working farmers negligent - 46074
- negligent Driving
- Court finds Hannelore Hoffmann negligent over baby fall Herald Sun
- Local man charged with negligent homicide
- ... 44500 from Home Office for negligent dental care - GhanaNation News
- ... germanton 27 is charged with negligent driving spokane county jail