Scrabble word: NATURALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATURALIZE exist?
Definitions of NATURALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make into a citizen
- verb - explain with reference to nature
- verb - adopt to another place
- verb - make more natural or lifelike
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- To grant full citizenship to (one of foreign birth).
- To adopt (something foreign) into general use.
- To adapt or acclimate (a plant or an animal) to a new environment; introduce and establish as if native.
- To become naturalized or acclimated; undergo adaptation.
There are 10 letters in NATURALIZE: A A E I L N R T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATURALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATURALIZE plus a wildcard: NATURALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATURALIZE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATURALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.