Scrabble word: NATIVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATIVITY exist?
Definitions of NATIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the event of being born
- noun - the theological doctrine that Jesus Christ had no human father
- Birth, especially the place, conditions, or circumstances of being born.
- The birth of Jesus.
- A representation, such as a painting, of Jesus’s birth.
- A horoscope for the time of one’s birth.
- noun - the process of being born
There are 8 letters in NATIVITY: A I I N T T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATIVITY plus a wildcard: NATIVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATIVITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATIVITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.