Scrabble word: NARROWER
Is NARROWER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NARROWER in dictionaries:
- adj - not wide
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view
- adj - very limited in degree
- adj - characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY
There are 8 letters in NARROWER: A E N O R R R W
Click to search all anagrams of NARROWER plus a wildcard: NARROWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARROWER
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARROWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.