Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NANKEENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NANKEENS exist?
Definitions of NANKEENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a durable fabric formerly loomed by hand in China from natural cotton having a yellowish color
- n - a cotton fabric
There are 8 letters in NANKEENS: A E E K N N N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NANKEENS plus a wildcard: NANKEENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NANKEENS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NANKEENS
- the nankeens i m not playing the nankeens single i m not playing taken ...
- ... the King Naughtys nankeens Whales in Cubicles Japanfour and More
- Weaving a Tale (18241848) Religious Studies Center
- typical American indigo with white spots
- Alexandria Earthenware The Piercy Pottery Alexandria Archaeology ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.