Scrabble word: MYTHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYTHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of MYTHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - myths collectively
- noun - the study of myths
- A body or collection of myths belonging to a people and addressing their origin, history, deities, ancestors, and heroes.
- A body of myths concerning an individual, event, or institution: “A new mythology, essential to the... American funeral rite, has grown up” (Jessica Mitford).
- The field of scholarship dealing with the systematic collection and study of myths.