Scrabble word: MYSTIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYSTIFICATION exist?
Definitions of MYSTIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - confusion resulting from failure to understand
- noun - something designed to mystify or bewilder
- noun - the activity of obscuring people's understanding, leaving them baffled or bewildered
- The act or an instance of mystifying.
- The fact or condition of being mystified.
- Something intended to mystify.
There are 13 letters in MYSTIFICATION: A C F I I I M N O S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MYSTIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYSTIFICATION plus a wildcard: MYSTIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYSTIFICATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MYSTIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.