Scrabble word: MYSTICISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYSTICISM exist?
Definitions of MYSTICISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a religion based on mystical communion with an ultimate reality
- noun - obscure or irrational thought
- Immediate consciousness of the transcendent or ultimate reality or God.
- The experience of such communion as described by mystics.
- A belief in the existence of realities beyond perceptual or intellectual apprehension that are central to being and directly accessible by subjective experience.
- Vague, groundless speculation.