Scrabble word: MYSTERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYSTERY exist?
Definitions of MYSTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- noun - a story about a crime (usually murder) presented as a novel or play or movie
- Something that is not fully understood or that baffles or eludes the understanding; an enigma: How he got in is a mystery.
- A mysterious character or quality: a landscape with mystery and charm.
- A work of fiction, drama, or film dealing with a puzzling crime.
- Often mysteries.
- A religious truth that is incomprehensible to the reason and knowable only through divine revelation.
- An incident from the life of Jesus, especially the Incarnation, Passion, Crucifixion, or Resurrection, of particular importance for redemption.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- One of the Christian sacraments, especially the Eucharist.
- A religious cult practicing secret rites to which only initiates are admitted.
- A secret rite of such a cult.
- A trade or an occupation.
- A guild, as of merchants or artisans.
- A mystery play.
- noun - something that is not or cannot be known, understood, or explained
There are 7 letters in MYSTERY: E M R S T Y Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MYSTERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYSTERY plus a wildcard: MYSTERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYSTERY
Images for MYSTERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.