Scrabble word: MYCOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYCOLOGY exist?
Definitions of MYCOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of botany that studies fungi and fungus-caused diseases
- The branch of botany that deals with fungi.
- The fungi native to a region.
- The composition or characteristics of a particular fungus: the mycology of rusts and mildews.
- noun - the branch of botany dealing with fungi
There are 8 letters in MYCOLOGY: C G L M O O Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYCOLOGY plus a wildcard: MYCOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYCOLOGY
Images for MYCOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.